Are you interested in working with children who have been diagnosed with autism? Then we want to hear from you!
We need enthusiastic individuals to expand our team of dedicated teachers providing behaviourally based instruction (Applied Behaviour Analysis) to pupils.
Please note that although we have a closing date, we will be inviting suitable candidates for interview as soon as possible as part of our ongoing recruitment due to expansion.
A challenging and varied role, you will be:
- working closely with children to help them develop educational and socially significant skills
- participating in and helping to instruct pupils with extra-curricular activities and off-site activities during the school day
- contributing to the production, organisation and maintenance of appropriate curricular and teaching materials
- collecting and recording data on the programmes delivered as instructed by the class supervisor
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work towards accredited CABAS® qualifications, and provided with ongoing personal development training.
Candidates must have GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths Grade C or above, and must be willing to take part in the professional development programme that underpins the work of Jigsaw Trust. Ideal candidates will have a degree and should be able to demonstrate experience of or an interest in working with children with special needs.
Start date for the role is flexible.
- £15,814 per annum (may vary subject to relevant ABA experience).
- Bonuses & pay increases related to ongoing study at Jigsaw
To view the full Job Description, click here.
Jigsaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and proof of qualifications.
About Jigsaw School
The Jigsaw CABAS® School is an independent day school for children and young people with an autism spectrum disorder.